Salt Therapy for Athletes
Optimizing Athletic Performance: Salt Therapy for Athletes
Salt Therapy has demonstrated positive effects in the realm of sports performance.
Athletes can benefit from the natural, safe, and effective aspects of Salt Therapy, leading to improvements in lung function and normalization of breathing patterns.
The therapy has been shown to enhance breathing efficiency, increasing oxygen intake through nose breathing, and enabling athletes to achieve their maximum potential.
This, in turn, results in stronger performance with reduced breath requirements, better concentration, and a reserve of air for enhanced stamina and endurance.
Notably, athletes exposed to environments with pollutants, such as chlorine compounds in pools, may find Salt Therapy particularly beneficial in addressing Exercise-Induced Bronchoconstriction (EIB).
A Proud Member:
According to the STA, spending time in a salt therapy environment can help:
- Cleanse the respiratory system
- Improve lung function
- Stimulate skin cell regeneration and exfoliation
- Boost the immune system
- Recent evidence and new research indicate that Salt Therapy positively impacts people with certain respiratory and skin conditions. Inhaling dry salt particles may reduce inflammation of the entire respiratory tract and widen airway passages. Dry salt particles are also known to accelerate mucus transportation and eliminate residual tar and foreign allergens.
- Salt Therapy helps cleanse and detox the lungs and invigorate the entire
body with increased lung capacity and oxygen intake.
- Benefits include enhanced lung capacity, a boosted immune system, reduced stress and better sleep.
What Customers Say
The process of allergy testing to help /eliminate migraine and other pain issues was explained in detail. The laser detox took maybe 10 minutes, and was painless! I woke up the next morning feeling more energy, no hint of head pain(migraine), and as a bonus, each day I’m feeling better! It’s absolutely incredible! Like a magic pill! Thank you Carmencare! 🙏
3301 NW 2nd Ave. #100
Boca Raton, FL 33431